In this 5-Minute Profit Pages Review we will discuss some personal experience as well as other issues associated with this software product.
Name: 5-Minute Profit Pages
Price: $12.95 – $37 for Pro Version + Upsells.
Owners: Brendan Mace.
Overall Rank: 0 out of 5.
5-Minute Profit Pages – My Personal Experience
In this 5-Minute Profit Pages Review you will see that it is just another “get-rich-quick” scheme that doesn’t work!
Please don’t get sucked in to how “done-for-you” (DFY) landing pages is a great idea. I did! and it really wasn’t.
So what is it? 5-Minute Profit Pages is an online sales funnel developed by Brendan Mace.
It claims that you can earn a passive income of $300 per day by using this sales funnel and its DFY landing pages.
It is actually an affiliate program for the other products developed by Brendan Mace, all of which are sales funnels of some kind, just with different names.
They all work in a similar way promoting his other products. For example:
- 0 To 100 In 24 Hours
- 1 Page Profits
- 10X Commissions
- 5K Publishing Paydays
- 7 Min System
- Atomic DFY
- Set and Forget
- And the list goes on. . .
In addition, I want to share my experience with the supposedly “done-for-you” landing pages – it was not a good one.
So, I got my affiliate link and set up my first landing page to a product called “Set and Forget”.
I had purchased the upgrade to their promised Instant Traffic.
What? No Tech Support?
I contacted Tech Support with the details and asked if I had done something wrong or was there a glitch in the system.
The reply I received was as follows:
“Hello my friend,
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us 🙂 We are always available to support our customers, and hope to have an amazing relationship with you. However, please bear in mind we have over 100,000 customers from around the world, and only so many hours in the day to answer generic support questions.
Please share your purchase product detail, Transaction ID/Sales ID, and registered Email address.
Need any help? Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Support Team”
So, I sent the Support Team the details they had requested (that was in October 2020) and am still waiting to hear back from them!
Does It Fulfill Its Promises?
Such scams are quite manipulative and offer you the world but deliver nothing.
They show the supposed results of their campaigns indicating thousands of commission dollars received daily.
The truth of the matter is that the ones who make the money are the ones promoting the product to you.
Let’s take a look at some of the promises made.
So, as you can see from the above personal experience I never made any commissions and am still waiting for a resolution to my problem.
Without traffic, there are no buyers and without customers, no commissions!
Always remember, If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!
Advice I should have remembered.
What’s Good About 5-Minute Profit Pages?
I am trying to think of something! Okay, here goes.
- It is fully automated.
- There are only two steps to get going.
- It promises significant commissions immediately.
Here’s The Not So Good!
- No training in affiliate marketing is given.
- There is no tech support (see above).
- All the affiliate products are enriching one person – Brendan Mace.
- The promotional page considers all traditional affiliate marketing training to be a waste of time.
- Most of the affiliate products are the same, just with different branding.
- The same campaign commission results are used in several products.
- It is unlikely that you will earn any commissions at all.
Who is 5-Minute Profit Pages For?
The product is aimed at any unsuspecting newbie who wants to make passive online income.
People who are interested in internet marketing and may not have any experience could well be fooled by this promotion.
I’m not quite sure why or how I got sucked into trying it because I had some experience in affiliate marketing.
But, whatever the reason was, I did.
Fortunately for me, though, I did not buy many upsells and was only into the program for just over $50, thank goodness!
Of course, to save the embarrassment, I could have told you that I signed up so that I could write this Review.
But that would have been dishonest and most of all I want to be able to give you my honest opinions.
Successful Affiliate Marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. As we have said many times before, there really is no such thing as a “get-rich-quick” scheme.
So, if you’ve always wanted to get into the online marketing space and have your own business, we can guide you to a real and legitimate online learning platform. Click on the image below for further information and to get started.
Tools & Training
As we have indicated above, there is no training course. It may be concluded that the only tool is the software that actually delivers the 5-Minute Profit Pages. These, however, are not necessarily accurate, given my own experience.
Pricing For 5-Minute Profit Pages
There is an initial small purchase price that is followed by a number of upsells which, if you purchased all, would cost you $678.
I have given the details of the whole pricing setup below:
- $12.95 – Initial Purchase of automated system to create landing pages with affiliate links.
- $37.00 – The Pro Version which provides unrestricted access.
- $197.00 – The DFY “High Ticket” Commissions of $1k – Webinar connected to your system.
- $67.00 – The DFY “Recurring” comprising landing pages and email system.
- $197.00 – Unlimited Traffic.
- $167.00 – License Rights to sell 5-Minute Profit Pages as your own product.
Finally, 5-Minute Profit Pages Review – Is It A Scam?
If you have read this review from the beginning, there should be no question in your mind that it is definitely NOT a legitimate way of earning money online.
You will find that the sales funnels developed by this provider are exactly the same for every person who signs up – thus, thousands spread over the internet.
They only promote other online products developed by him.
In addition, without traffic to your page, you will not make any sales. And you saw what happened when I tried to use the Instant Traffic generator provided.
As we have discussed previously a true affiliate marketing training program will include education to enable you to understand the many different topics required. Such as the following:
- Website Set-up – you need a proper website to be a successful affiliate marketer.
- Content creation – writing content for your website.
- Blogging – understanding how to create a blog and write content.
- Social Media Marketing – learning about the importance of social media to your success as an affiliate marketer.
- SEO – learning how search engine optimization will drive traffic (customers) to your website.
- Email Marketing and List Building – creating your own customer base through email marketing.
- Video Production – expanding your online reach through YouTube.
- eCommerce – creating your own products for sale if you wish.
All the above topics are excluded from the 5-Minute Profit Pages software. No training in affiliate marketing is provided.
In Our Opinion, Do Not Venture Into This – It Is A Scam!
As we mentioned above, we know just where you should go to get all the training you need to become an online entrepreneur. The educational platform you need is called Wealthy Affiliate.
The owners of this platform – Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim – have been professional affiliate marketers for over 15 years and really know the business.
They have developed an extensive training course covering all the topics mentioned above, and even more.
You really cannot be successful in this field unless you are prepared to do the work.
So, are you prepared to get working to become your own boss and start learning about Affiliate Marketing?
Then, why not give Wealthy Affiliate a try?