Is Wealthy Affiliate real or a scam?
I can certainly answer that question for you straight away.
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely the real deal and I will tell you why in this review. It doesn’t matter if you are just a beginner in the online space, or if you are an experienced online marketer, this program is the one for you.
First, though, here is a very brief description of Wealthy Affiliate and the benefits you will enjoy if you join.
It is the very best affiliate marketing platform containing all the “bells and whistles” that you might need to learn how to develop and build an online marketing business.
There is extensive step-by-step recorded training; live training classes; text and video training from community members; the ability to build websites and website hosting.
In addition to all this there is a huge “pay-it-forward” community of online entrepreneurs, all willing to help you along the way.
The Wealthy Affiliate Community numbers more than 2,000,000 members worldwide who all care for and share with each other.
So, would you like to find out more? Then, read my full and honest review that follows.
My Analysis Of The Wealthy Affiliate Platform
Website URL: https://wealthyaffiliate.com
Training: 10 out of 10
Support: 10 out of 10
Site Content Builder: 8 out of 10
Website Hosting: 10 out of 10
Research Tools: 9 out of 10
Price: Starter Membership (7-DAY FREE TRIAL); Premium Membership ($49/month); Premium Plus Membership ($99/month).
Let’s Look At Wealthy Affiliate Training
My opinion is that the training provided is exceptionally good. The training is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of first discovering a niche.
What is a niche?
It is a topic in which you have an intense interest. Thus, it is a topic about which you are able to write extensively. For example:
One of my passions is golf, so I decided to make that my niche.
However, golf is a very broad subject, so I first refined it down to women’s golf.
Even that is still a little broad, so after further thought and research, I finally decided upon What’s In The Golf Bag, Girls?
My first focus was to identify “the best golf balls for women”. This led on to articles covering other aspects of golf balls and golfing equipment.
Then you move on to creating a website and writing content to build out your website. This is the first step towards building your own online business.
There are four stages in the process of establishing a successful online business.
- Discover your niche.
- Set-up and build your website with content.
- Get traffic (visitors).
- Generate revenue.
The training has been devised and recorded by owners Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim.
They have been successful in the affiliate marketing space for over 18 years now, so they know what works. There are comprehensive explanations of each step as well as video demonstrations of what to do.
Training is extensive:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification (50 lessons that teach you everything you need to know to build a successful online business).
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training (70 lessons guiding you towards becoming an affiliate marketer and promoting the Wealthy Affiliate platform).
- Live Video Classes (These are provided on a weekly basis and allow students to interact with the presenter).
- Recorded Video and Text trainings (these number 1,000+ and are provided by experienced members of the Wealthy Affiliate Community).
- Training that is guided by courses, lessons and tasks.
Paying-It-Forward Is The Attitude Of The Community At Wealthy Affiliate
I mentioned before that there are more than 1,000,000 members from all around the world.
The members come from all walks of life and varying levels of online experience. Nevertheless, because of the awesome training, they soon become experts.
The community is built in such a way that when you are a “newbie”, many existing members will answer your questions and give you a hand up when you are stuck.
Thus, when you have developed some expertise, one of your goals should be to pay-it-forward to new members.
Because of this, the Wealthy Affiliate Community has developed many friendships across countries and oceans.
There are many ways in which you can seek help. So no-one is left out on a limb!
- You can get help within seconds on the Live Chat platform.
- Making Comments will ensure assistance within minutes.
- When you write a Blog Post or ask a question, help will be at hand almost immediately.
- You can Privately Message another member or your Mentor and get a response within hours.
- Site support will answer within minutes if you encounter problems with your website or hosting.
- Finally, and best of all, you have direct access to Kyle and Carson, the founders, if you are really stuck.
Is there another program that you know of where your membership (whether free or paid) allows you to speak directly to the CEO? I bet not!
Be aware though, that you may not get an answer immediately – be patient and Kyle will get back to you.
As if this isn’t enough about support, I want to give a shout out to the Tech Support Team at Wealthy Affiliate.
Since I started my journey at Wealthy Affiliate, I’ve had occasion to contact Site Support a couple of times.
I can confirm that they have responded to me within minutes with the solution to my problem.
I think that is an extraordinary response time for a “Help Desk”. Most of them take 24 to 48 hours to even respond, let alone fix the problem!
Time To Get Started And Build Your Website
So, you want to get started building your website.
Wealthy Affiliate provides its members with the most cost-effective way to build and manage a website. This is because it hosts websites in-house and also has a unique site content creation system.
You have three optional ways of setting up your website
- A totally free website hosting service on the Wealthy Affiliate siterubix.com sub-domain.
- Transfer a domain you own already into the WA Hosting platform.
- Purchase and register an entirely new domain.
Your website, hosted at Wealthy Affiliate, will have all the following features:
- Top-line security.
- Operates at lightning speed.
- Data is backed up in real time.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Domains are instantly available.
- Set-up in 30 seconds.
The content management system used is WordPress and there are more than 3,000 Themes from which to choose.
Themes are templates for how your published website will look. WordPress is probably the simplest and most flexible content management system anywhere.
Wealthy Affiliate has its own Site Content Builder, powered by AI, that links directly into WordPress.
This is a huge benefit for beginners and those new to the affiliate marketing field. It keeps a running total of the number of words you use as well as headings and paragraphs.
This provides a very simple way to prepare your posts and pages before you publish them to WordPress.
You can add affiliate links and images into the Site Content Builder as you go. Alternatively, you can add these after you publish it to WordPress and edit it on the live platform.
Everyone has the opportunity of trying out the platform free of charge by joining as a Starter Member.
During your first seven days you get a Free Trial of the initial training to decide whether this is the course you wish to follow and upgrade to Premium Membership..
- Your own Hub with a free niche website on the Wealthy Affiliate sub-domain – siterubix.com.
- Access to some useful tools on the platform for seven days, including Jaaxy.
- Access to eight lessons in the Online Entrepreneur Certification and the Affiliate Bootcamp.
- Decide whether to upgrade to Premium Membership at the end of the first week.
- One Free Domain if upgrading to Premium (domains cost $15 per year).
- 3 hosted websites with your own domain.
- Unlimited access to everything and everyone on the platform.
- 52+ expert classes per year.
- Subscription cost is $49 monthly.
Premium Plus Membership:
- 10 hosted websites with your own domain
- Unlimited access to everyone and everything on the platform.
- 200+ expert classes per year.
- Subscripion cost is $99 monthly.
Premium/Premium Plus Membership of Wealthy Affiliate includes your subscription to the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool.
Keywords or Keyword Phrases (also known as long-tail keywords) are an important aspect of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
We use Keywords, both short and long-tail, so that Search Engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc., will find the articles we have posted on our websites.
So, Keywords are what a person will enter into the search box when looking online for something in particular.
For instance, I discovered that a number of people searched for the phrase “the best golf balls for women” when I was writing my golf website.
So, I did some research and wrote an article based upon this long-tail keyword.
Jaaxy is one of the best Keyword Research Tools. It provides great statistics. Statistics such as how many times per month people search for a particular word or phrase. And how many websites are competing online for it.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Real Or A Scam? Final Thoughts And Special Bonus!
Sorry about the length of this article, but once I got started, there was so much to tell that I just had to keep going.
If you managed to read all of this, I’m sure you’ll agree that Wealthy Affiliate is certainly a REAL opportunity and not a scam.
Starter Membership allows you to try it out for FREE, so what do you have to lose?
Maybe a little of your time! So, if you’ve always wanted to work from home online, now is your chance!
I hope you’ve decided to join Wealthy Affiliate with your Free Trial. If you do, I’ll be contacting you within your first hour here.
The most important step for you is to set up your account straight away. You will be guided through this when you join.
So, get set up now with your WA Starter Membership. When you do, you’ll be getting a Special Bonus from me.
If you upgrade to Premium Membership within seven (7) days you will receive a Free Domain for your webiste. Domains usually cost $15 annually.
I’ll personally welcome you to WA on your profile to help you get started. You’ll also get information on how to claim your Special Bonus.
Wealthy Affiliate offers the most all-inclusive program in the industry for creating and building your own online business.
Not only that, but also it is highly cost-effective because you can actually “try before you buy”.
So the answer to “is Wealthy Affiliate real or a scam?” is definitely that it is REAL.
I would love to hear from you if you have any questions or comments about the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. Please give me your thoughts or questions in the Comments section. I will be sure to get back to you.
Click on the image below for your FREE TRIAL.