How to build the life of your dreams – Dr Martin Luther King. Jr., had a dream!
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”
Unfortunately, he did not live to see his dream realized. But we did.
We all have dreams about the life we want to live. If you’re wanting to learn how to build the life of your dreams, then keep reading – maybe I can help.
Dreams Are Just Dreams Until They Become Goals!
It has been said that dreams are just dreams until you turn them into goals with actions.
When you take the actions associated with your goals, you will find yourself achieving your dreams.
The ultimate goal must be the realization of a long held dream.
So, what are your dreams?
For many of us, it is having the financial ability to make a better life for our families.
Some of us hope to be traveling the world.
For a few of us it could be becoming a famous film or stage actor, or a singer.
Some people may dream of being a champion athlete; tennis player; golfer; basketballer; baseballer, and so on.
Whatever dreams you hold dear will never be achieved unless you set goals. Unless you start on the road towards achieving your goals. Unless you take the actions that will lead you to a dream realized.
Also, don’t make the mistake of thinking that once you have realized a dream, that is it!
There will be new dreams for you to set your sights on. New goals with new actions to take. Always moving forward, always growing, always realizing the next dream!
How Do I Begin?
There are endless possibilities that will help you to understand how to build the life of your dreams.
Right here I would like to discuss one of these possibilities. Your first goal should be to become an online entrepreneur and work for yourself.
You will never reach your highest aspirations by trading your time for dollars and working for someone else.
You may earn a reasonable living and may be able to pay your bills. But, no doubt, you want more than that out of life!
So, working for yourself and learning about online marketing (affiliate marketing) will be the beginning of your journey.
This is the starting point and I do want to emphasize that it is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme.
You will need to put in the work to succeed at your new career. But it you work hard and learn the ropes – the sky is the limit!
Now I want to tell you about the best affiliate marketing training I have found anywhere and you can try it out absolutely FREE.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
The Wealthy Affiliate University is, as I have said, just about the best training program available.
You can begin your journey free of charge with a Starter Membership. For seven (7) days you will receive all the features the platform has to offer for its Premium Members.
This will help you decide if you want to keep going free or upgrade your membership.
Premium Membership of Wealthy Affiliate comes in at $49 per month.
If, however, you upgrade within the first seven days of your Starter Membership, you will receive a massive discount for your first month of Premium, which will cost you only $19.
You will then continue to enjoy all the features of the platform as shown in the image below:
So, if your goal is a new direction for your life, sign up for your Starter Membership today!
The Training Program
The owners of Wealthy Affiliate are Kyle Loudoun and Carson Kim. Kyle and Carson have been successful affiliate marketers for many years.
Here is what you can look forward to in their training program for Wealthy Affiliate:
- The Online Entrepreneur Certification is the beginning. You will encounter 50 lessons in the whole course, though, with your Free Membership you will be able to access the first 10 lessons. Each lesson comes with several tasks to complete to ensure that you have understood the training.
- Next is the Affiliate Bootcamp Training. This Bootcamp trains you to become an affiliate marketer for the Wealthy Affiliate program. It contains a massive 70 lessons with tasks with the first 10 being available to Starter Members.
- The training course also contains weekly Live Video Interactive Classes.
- There are 1,000+ Video and Text Trainings which have been recorded by experienced members of the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
In addition, if you cannot find an answer to a problem within the recorded training sessions, you can ask the Wealthy Affiliate Community.
This comprises some 1.4 million online entrepreneurs from around the world. There is always someone to answer questions and give guidance to newbies. You will never have to struggle with problems.
How To Build The Life Of Your Dreams – The Wealthy Affiliate Way!
Throughout the training at Wealthy Affiliate you will learn many things about the online marketing world. These will include but are not limited to:
- Choosing a niche to blog about. A niche is described in the dictionary as “a distinct segment of a market”.
- Understanding Affiliate Marketing and choosing Affiliate Programs to join. As an affiliate marketer you will promote and sell via your website the products/services of a company or organization for a commission payment.
- Building your own website (in about 30 seconds). The technology at Wealthy Affiliate does this for you.
- Settng goals and taking actions to achieve them. Only you can set yourself goals that will achieve your dreams.
- What is a content management system? WordPress. A content management system is the technology used to create content (blogs) for your website.
- How to write engaging blog content for your readers. Kyle explains this important topic a number of times.
- The importance of Keywords to your content. The Jaaxy keyword research tool is included in your Premium Membership of Wealthy Affiliate.
- How Keywords are involved in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Jaaxy will help you select unique keywords to optimize your website to be found by search engines.
- Knowing your customers and writing content to appeal to them. Placing yourself in the role of customer so that you will truly understand their wishes.
- Social Media Marketing and its importance to your business. Using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to promote your online business.
And even more.
Become Proficient. . .
There is so much to learn to become a proficient Affiliate Marketer and Wealthy Affiliate has you covered.
The training program is so comprehensive that if you are not already, you will soon become an expert in this field.
Only by working for yourself – being your own “Boss” – can you set yourself goals that will eventually lead to the realization of your dreams!